Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Bad....

So this is kinda embarassing, I was about to post a blog about how I have gotten better at organizing and picking up after myself since I had moved out of my parents house. I totally thought I had until I took this picture and put it on the computer. I hope that my mom doesnt think of me as a failure in the whole cleaning department, she did teach me well. I just have yet to apply her teachings into my everyday life. The good news is that I do manage to keep it on my side of the room.
Whenever my roomies feel sad they just come in my room and take a look at my color coordinated sheets.

1 comment:

meg said...

WOW! That's quite a room/mess! BTW, I can't believe you called me to check out your new music and you have one song. But, I love that song because I rock it on Guitar Hero. Good on ya!