Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Good Break...




good christmas-sweater party.






Me and my friends went to "First Night" in SLC. It was cold and thats all I have to say.














Welp, I am back at usu. I was not too happy about it on the drive up, but something about logan just makes you happy right when you come out of the canyon. ( I think this time what made me happy was coming out of the canyon alive, snow and all.) I had a fantastic break. My parents are great, I hope that they know how much I like em'. And my mom deserves a thanks since she watched me move from couch to couch all break long with out saying a word (even though I know it had to of got on her nerves.) It was great seeing all of my sisters again, and I couldnt imagine not being able to be at my house for christmas every year. I asked my sisters how they do it, and they just said that you had to deal with it cause there is no way around it. Well I found one, Im just gonna marry an orphan......Booyah. Oh yeah, and congrats to ALEX on his mission call to TAIWAN! He will be a super missionary and really easy to spot out i am guessing.












No comments: