Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Backyard....(well to be exact, the sideyard)

Alright, here is a list of items that I disposed of in the side yard of my alpine house.....

LOCATIONS: In the grove of trees on the corner by the street sign and on the backside of the house almost in the Karens yard. For a small while it was where we stacked those piles of dead branches where mom eventually grew her berry bushes.

- For a little while I was into buring things, so I would melt them and then put them in the ground.
- A pair of shoes. (old, black, nike, shoes that I found in the basement where the dogpin was.)
-one of the pegs off of the spring-rocking horse downstairs that we had.
-Megans (I think it was hers) flip clock. (the grey one that folded and flipped back up)
-A calculator
-I know there was more but that is all that I can remember that I hid in the yard

-egg shells (from when me and McCall used to try and hatch eggs by sitting on them.)
-Rach's Madonna cd, that was just in storage for a really long time until she got a new one, and I "found" the old one so I could keep it.
-Rach's HELP cd by the Beatles. (that was before I was smart about it, I just put that one right in the hole so when I went to get it, it was irrecoverable. Madonna cd on the other hand was in an envelope in a box.)
-Granades......(I made them when I got that chemistry set for christmas, I was convinced that they worked.)
-Taylor stole a giga-pet from one of the Owen kids I think and we hid it there.
-A gun that me and Jarom found one summer
-a tea cup from Rach's mini tea set thing that she had on her shelf.
-A lizard shirt that I really didnt like and didnt want mom to make me wear. (it had pink on it, give me a break)
-A tape that me and taylor recorded secrets on
-blueprints for an underground bowling ally
-Several notes from Mrs. Dovedale and Ms. Fassett


-well there you have it. That spot is practically a gold mine for a creative kid looking for some kicks one summer.

4 comments:

meg said...

You are very strange. And you owe me a flip clock.

racharooo said...

Yeah, you are a dirty rotten weasel. I always knew you theived my cds...

katetheskate said...

You didn't mention anything of mine....so I'm cool with it. Although, don't be surprised if we all start looking at you differently from now on. Long and staring looks, while we ponder just how deep your crazy goes.

chrissy said...

Hey, you asked.

Meg- you were like moved out when I was heavy into this, so anything you left behind was fair game.

Katie- You didnt have anything worth putting in a hole at the time. I am sure I looked. And I wouldnt put it past you to of had a few holes or hidding places of your own in your time.

Rach- I am sorry about the cd's, but mom and dad went out and bought you a new madonna cd anyway. Plus now you know how all of those bands felt when you stole their music off of Napster.