Monday, January 28, 2008

Continued.....

39- I have gotten a bead stuck up my nose on several occasions
40- I am scared of basements
41- My neice can tell a better bed time story than me and she is 6
42- I used to have hair down to my butt
43- I killed several of my sisters fishes. Once by spraying perfume in the tank, and the other time I flushed it before it was dead.
44- I throw a football extremely well
45- Cant go into a bathroom after someone else has gone in, until atleast 10 minutes after
46- I love to run down the hallways of hotels
47- I have a crush on Mic Jagger. ( yeah so what he is 60)
48- Never stayed at a job longer than 4 months (work is boring)
49- tried to trick the eye doctor so I could get glasses even though I didnt need them
50- My favorite animal is a lion

1 comment:

racharooo said...

Are you sure the liger isn't pretty much your favorite animal?