Sunday, January 27, 2008

100 things about you

Alright, I dont know if I can make it to 100 like my sister did but we will see....


1- i get really mad when people pronounce my middle name c-l-o-ee, its just cloe.
2-I think that my family is the best in the world
3-Sometimes I base decisions around my dog
4-I use to burry things in my backyard so I wouldnt get in trouble
5-People tell me that I am pretty intimidating when they first meet me
6-I played soccer on a pretty good club team and also on the the worst highschool soccer team
7-I judge boys sometimes on their pants. (cant stand carpenter pants...why in the world would you need those tiny pockets on the side of your knee and a loop for a hammer when you are just going to dinner or hanging out?)
8- Hate BYU
9-almost got arrested for jumping in a raft I found on the side of a lake
10- Love to go fishing with my dad
11- Very picky when it comes to music
12- Threw up all over a kid on a road trip last summer
13- Once thought that bananas grew in Hungary
14- Secretly wish all of my sisters never married and lived at home. (Not that my bro-in-laws are lame or anything, I just miss my sisters)
15-always had trouble with spelling
16- I want to write comic strips one day
17- hate anime
18- I am rediculously good at ping-pong
19- I usually beat most boys in competitions
20- I really like hockey even though I do not understand all of the rules yet
21- I am overly confident in most situations
22- I rode a bus for 4 hours alone once, because I didnt read where it was headed to
23- I blew the microwave up once and tried to hide the smell with hairspray and get rid of the smoke with a blow dryer.
24- I use to fight boys for money. (I would bet that I could beat them up for money. I made quite a bit)
25- Favorite candy is airheads
26- wish that I was really strong
27- Jr. year of highschool I could do 60 push ups in a row.
28- high-centered my honda on a median
29-high-centered my truck on a snowbank
30-use to take my moms truck out on the dirt roads before it was legal for me to drive
31-I have a freakishly long tongue
32- Have never known what was going on in politics and probably never will
33- Always look for the easy way out even though most times it takes longer than just doing it
34-terrified of snakes
35- I cant stand it when people are barefooted
36- hate it when people say goodmorning
37- Love chinese food
38- Once tried to pass my sisters master piece drawing off as my own
...............alright this is rediculous. I dont know how you made it to 100 megan.

2 comments:

meg said...

Pretty good. Keep going. I so forgot to add that I have that irrational fear of snakes. Good one. Some ideas for you--You are a terrible cleaner. {see photo from previous post} You can't throw a football as good as me. You manage your way thru life not being able to see. Pretty fun to be around. Great little sis who enjoys things like Juno with me.

katetheskate said...

You've mentioned it a few times now. I'm scratching the itch: What the heck did you bury in the backyard???!!!